Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dream Team Draft: Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by citizenthom, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. EdRomeo Football Fan

Moolah:
    $32
    Yours is probably the right way to go.
    At least you'll be happy with your team.
    I'm trying to appeal to the voters and have the type of team I would actually want of I had my druthers.
    And in trying to do both I might end up unhappy.
  2. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    I believe the Titans have one of the most football-savvy fan bases in the NFL. I trust our guys to make good calls as to the quality of our teams.

That includes you guys, of course. Although I'm really intrigued by the numbers of rookies, first-year players, and guys who were injured last year that have gone in the past couple rounds.
  3. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,078
    To each his own.

Some are trying to appeal to who they think will be popular and some aren't.

I'm just building a destructive team that will cause everyone matchup problems!!!

To me it's fun. Some players I thought would be long gone are still available and others I thought no one would draft have been selected. So it's all good.

I look forward to everones 'pitch' of their team to see how they think their team matches up...

Gut
  4. EdRomeo Football Fan

Moolah:
    $32
    I've been holding my water hoping he would last.
    Good pick.
    I thought it would be a bit lavish for me to draft him early after investing heavily at OT & Center.
  5. EdRomeo Football Fan

Moolah:
    $32
    This has been a lot of fun. Right around now I start buying mags for fantasy football, but the lockout :sad2:

This has been a fun expirement thus far.

I want to pitch my team as little as possible, I'm lazt that way.
  6. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    Glad I snagged him then; it was a tough call between him, another G, and a RT.

It's gonna be fun to sit down and count the number of Pro Bowl invites among my O-line.
  7. EdRomeo Football Fan

Moolah:
    $32
    Did Tony Brown used to play DE for you guys?
  8. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    No, always been a DT. Not sure if he ever played any DE in the minors.
  9. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    Sorry, Ed, but Hillis is listed as a HB and we're going to be leaving him there. I know he played some FB in the past, but I think it would be a little unfair to let people put a premier HB and stick him at FB.
  10. EdRomeo Football Fan

Moolah:
    $32
    Disagree, Hillis has always been a FB.
    He was a FB in college, he was drafted as FB and has been listed as a FB every season of his career and was listed as a FB at the start of this season.
    He's just happens to be a FB that can play RB like LaRon McClain for the Ravens.

We should at least put it to a vote.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.