Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dream Team Draft: Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by citizenthom, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $68
    so.........
  2. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,078
    Um...

Huh?
  3. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,078
    Sorry for missing my turn.

Am I caught up on picks, who is on the clock and which direction are we going?

Gut
  4. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    You're caught up on picks now.

I listed PP on your roster as a Safety because of roster requirements, but on the master list as a CB since that's what he was officially drafted as.
  5. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
  6. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    Guys, nobody seems to be checking the list of taken players anymore. It kind of hurts my feelings.
  7. EdRomeo Football Fan

Moolah:
    $32
    Gut/Carpy-I promise I'll tell you guys as soon as I draft the player I need.

BTW- What percentage of this forum would know what I meant if I said I was gonna run a 4-3 Under defense?

I'm still torn between building the team I would want vs a team that voters will understand.
  8. citizenthom Rookie

Moolah:
    $117
    You mean you'll be running an under front (DE lined up over the TE) all the tiime?

You'll be able to explain your system however much you want; if you think you can sell folks on it go for it.
  9. EdRomeo Football Fan

Moolah:
    $32
    I'm thinking personnel here the 4-3 Under requires certain players within the scheme to have different skillset then a typical 4-3.

Its probably better to think inside the box for this though.
  10. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,729
    I abandoned the idea of drafting a team for the voters a long time ago. I'm taking a bunch of guys I feel are underrated... in other words, the guys I would be hoping to get good value on in a real draft. I won't be surprised if the voters think my team sucks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.