Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dre Bly?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Idk if I'd do it as a player, a one year deal after which the team can't franchise you, that sounds very similar to the policy of frachising a player, except I'm sure the Bills didn't give him as much money as he would get from the franchise tag.

And I do know that a team can technically franchise a player two seasons in a row, but the way it works makes doing that very difficult from a financial standpoint.
  2. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    It used to be easy to franchise a player year after year (not necessarily cheap, but easy). The new CBA makes it almost impossible though, so players really won't have to worry about being re-franchised anymore...
  3. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    not cheap at all, what is it 15%? add 15% to the avg of the top five players at the position, that's the cost of the second franchised year, that's almost enough to make it impossible, has anybody been franchised two years in a row?
  4. bob45x32 Starter

Moolah:
    $27

Donavan Darias or however you spell it..
  5. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    A few players were. Walter Jones was franchised 3 straight years...
  6. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    didn't we do it to Blaine Bishop ? (i miss that guy)
  7. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    We only tagged him once.
  8. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,623
    So we had playmakers that showed up for ONE game. We had 28 takeaways. That's about average. I'd rather be within the top 15 in that category.
  9. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    well, since it looks like Samuels is getting tagged, it might be prudent to start talking to Dre
  10. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    :ha: :ha: :ha: :ha:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.