Drafttek 4 rounds....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I've seen Early make some excellent plays. I don't know why he hasn't put up better #'s. Didn't catch my eye as much as Bowe, and I'd guess he's maybe a 2nd rounder at least in comparison to Bowe.

2. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

sounds like the guy the titans will draft...i know what jeff fish is thinking, he will develop nicely, the injuries are apart of football, he will learn how to catch being a titans:moon2:

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I like their latest mock a lot.

1. WR Malcolm Kelly - good, big WR

2. DT Trevor Laws - quick, non stop motor

3. DE Johnny Dingle - don't know much about him, but he had a very good Jr year

4. TE Brad Cottam - I think most know he has pretty good potential

5. RB Tashard Choice - a steal in the 5th imo

6. CB Jonathan Zenon - if we had a 6th, he seems like another steal here

7. OT Brandon Keith - massive guy, and probably plays OG no problem

Offensive weapons, d and o line depth (potential starters), and a RB who could fight for the #2....I like it.

5. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

Our 1st 3 picks really need to be playmakers.

I would go Receiver, TE, and possibly runningback. Much of it really goes buy who is available when we pick.

The receivers I like are
    1. Jackson
    2. Manningham
    3. Kelly

The TE I like are
    1. Matellus Bennett
    2. Jermichal Finley

the runningback I like are
    1. Jamal Charles

Like I said in other threads it now looks like Charles has moved into the 1st round and we are probably not going to take him in the 1st unless our coaches see him the same way I do. But my guess is by the time the draft rolls around he will be taken long before we get the chance to pick.

If the draft works out the way it is now shaping up I would take

1. WR Mario Manningham
    2. TE Matellus Bennett
    3. DT Frank Okam
    4. CB Justin King
    5. DE Tommie Blake
    6. RB Justin Forsett
    7. OG Shannon Tevaga

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Here's their latest, kinda interesting.

1. WR Devine Thomas

2. DT Dre Moore

3. OLB/DE Shawn Crable

4. DE Brian Johnston

5. OG Drew Radovich

6. RB Justin Forsett

7. FS Dominique Barber

I'd feel better about Thomas is he was more than just a one year wonder and had better hands. OTOH, he can help with speed and return ability.

Dre Moore sounds good. Crable is kinda odd because he really seems like the 3-4 OLB type. He was prety skinny when I saw him, kinda like Manny Lawson. Johnston looks like a decent mid round pickup.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Not a big fan of that one.^

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'm feeling something like:

1. Phillip Merling DE Clemson - Need someone to be a full time DE. Merling is good vs. the run and provides a good pass rush.

2. Jordy Nelson WR Kansas St. - Heimerdinger falls in love with this kid and gets the FO to snag him. Big and fast WR who is physical and productive.

3. Eddie Royal WR Virginia Tech - Revamping the WR core continues, we grab speed and a great return man. His good hands will help as well.

4. Jack Williams CB Kent St. -CB is definitely in need of some fresh blood. Williams might lack prototype size but he is a fiesty corner who is best in man to man coverage. His 4.33 speed and 41 inch vertical more than make up for his size.

5. Chad Rinehart G/T Northern Iowa - Small school prospect that has moved up draft boards. Better suited as a G but can play T in a pinch. Very good run blocker.

7. Jason Shirley DT Fresno St. - Massive DT at 330 but can move running a sub 5.00 40 time. Picked because of his potential to be very good rather than his production in college which didn't match his athleticism or talent. Washburn should be able to get through to him.

I think we will get a 4-5 round comp. pick which could be used on another CB/DT/ or a RB.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:barf:

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Changed a bit but care to eloborate on why you would hurl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar