Drafttek 4 rounds....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bobo, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

http://www.drafttek.com/round12008.html

For the past few years, I've found this to be a good draft site. It's a bit unique, and will go through 7 rounds eventually.

So far they have us taking 1. Sweed 2. Chris Ellis 3. Tracy Porter 4. Drew Radovich

I think Sweed is more of a 2nd rounder, but WR is a need.

Ellis could be a big help if we lose Odom. We'll have to wait and see how free agency goes.

Porter sounds like an excellent 3rd round CB. Decent size, speed, and production.

Radovich is a guard, and it looks like interior depth will be a concern.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think Gage is a long-term number 2. We need someone with some wheels that can fill the number 1 slot (and a quarterback that can get the ball to receivers... hopefully that can be Vince).

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yep, we've had a long string of average WR talent. I like Gage as well, but he looks like a #2.

The biggest question for me about adding an offensive playmaker is what's more important? #1 WR or #1 TE? I lean towards TE, but then again, it'll also boil down to who's there when we pick and how the positions look as far as depth.

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I would like to see us pick up Rucker TE, thats if we dont sing LJ Smith

5. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

wouldnt this be a nice draft....

Rd.1-Malcolm Kelly WR
    Rd.2-Vince Hall MLB
    Rd.3-Martellus Bennett TE

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

We pick Sweed, I'll vomit.

7. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

I'm hoping for:

1. Desean Jackson - WR
    2. Lawrence Jackson - DE
    3. Fred Davis - TE

OR something like:

1. Derrick Harvey - DE
    2. Earl Bennett - WR
    3. Davis - TE

Depending on what's there in the 3rd, I'd be ok waiting on a TE till later too because i think Brad Cottam from UT is going to end up being a pretty solid player.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

im thinking fred davis is going to be the first or second TE taken, so if we're going to get him we'll have to us a first round pick.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah a TE is a need I like Fred Davis, Rucker, and or Bennett.
    I think we could get one of the three in the 2nd round.

WR is #1 priority. Malcolm Kelly, Adarius Bowman, or DeSean Jackson will do.

Then we need a DT or DE round 3 + 4 and o-line depth from there out.

Alan Faneca if a FA should be our top target.

10. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

If Davis is gone at #3, I like the Tamme kid from UK too. He's a really solid pass-catching TE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar