Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Draft week: Who have you decided You would like for us to draft with #11

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by lilkhmerkid4u, May 5, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 13 users.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    It's looking like we'll have our choice of QB at 11

Sammy Watkins - WR - Player
    SI's Peter King hears a big priority for the Jaguars will be to play it safe with the No. 3 overall pick.
    "Play it safe" means taking a prospect that is NFL-ready now, not one dripping with more raw upside. For King, that means Clemson WR Sammy Watkins or Texas A&M OT Jake Matthews. We'd add in Buffalo OLB Khalil Mack as an ideal fit as long as GM David Caldwell isn't scared off by the small-school status.
    Related: Jaguars

Aaron Donald - DL - Player
    SI's Peter King says the Vikings want a front-seven disruptor at No. 8 overall.
    King says the Vikes "are more inclined than ever" to get a quarterback in the second round, not with their top pick. He suggests Aaron Donald as a target at No. 8 and in terms of disruption from the interior, they couldn't do better. Donald, who has drawn some Geno Atkins comparisons, had 11 sacks, 28.5 tackles for a loss, four forced fumbles and three batted passes as a senior at Pitt.
    Related: Vikings

SI's Peter King senses the Rams like Auburn OT Greg Robinson at No. 2 overall.
    Meanwhile, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch believes the Rams are leaning toward Texas A&M OT Jake Matthews. Either way, it looks like they'll go Jadeveon Clowney (if he's surprisingly available), offensive tackle, or trade down. Robinson may not be as NFL-polished right now as Matthews, but his long-term ceiling and tape are freakish. He also played with Jeff Fisher's son at Auburn.
    Related: Rams

Johnny Football coming to Nashville???
  2. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    I'll buy season tickets if we get Johnny Manziel
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97

:disappointed:
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $97
    I want Barr, I have this feeling we will reach for Carr though.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  5. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    could be sweet would really get the hype going and everyone excited and give us some media attention, which wouldn't hurt considering how the fan base has been declining since 2008
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,184
    Quite literally anyone but a QB.
    ncaalover12, titanbuoy and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  7. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,863
    I have a feeling it is Carr.

I don't know why but it just sounds like all of the whispers are saying Carr.

Wish it was a trade down.
    JR1980 high fives this.
  8. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,627
    I want us to trade down with cowboys at #16 for their 3rd. I want BPA at #16. Get RB or QB in 2nd and 3rd depending on who is available.

I'd call jerry Jones and tell him we are picking Manziel at #11 if he is there. Jerry will trade.
  9. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,925
    This is kind of how I'm feeling. It would be nice to have one of those LBs who has the potential to be a top 3-5 in the league. Really makes a D tough to play against. Hoping we go D heavy in the draft, Defence wins championships.
  10. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,912
    Defense wins but you still need a decent - to - good offense. At least consistent.