Draft Day (Official Theatrical Trailer)

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

He had showed up at my buddies military base who was wearing Titans gear. Dyson didn't even seem to pay attention to the titans gear. He must have burned those underachieving superbowl memories and saw himself as a panther at that point.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Little old. Plus, do not want that punk Stringer Bell playing Steve McNair. Dude sold out Avon Barksdale to the police.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Checking it out like a total geek this morning. I'll post my impressions afterward

4. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Think I'm going to see it tonight

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Let us know if we should see it

6. Clark

As a draft fan... I liked it. As a movie fan... Kinda meh. Few well thought out lines.. Some goober acting at times. not really a great piece of writing. The premise becomes .... Uhhh how do I put this lightly... Absurd at the end.

It's an interesting movie. I don't regret seeing it. Some of the way it was put together seems cheesy to me movie wise.

Final verdict: forgettable

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Pirate Bay material basically

8. Clark

Probably unless you are just a die hard that really wants to see it

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Well I do love me some Kevin Cosner

10. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

I saw Draft Day on Sun at the $5.75 price, so I went in not expecting much. My main goal was to see if Hollywood gave any love to the Titans, and as most would expect, they didn't.

I can say as a fan of the NFL, I am glad I saw it, easily a movie you can watch more than once as it's only 1 hr 49 mins and goes by pretty fast.

What is really funny is the teams involved in the story (besides the Browns), I won't give anything away, but it's clear this story was written YEARS ago. And they didn't decide to update it for the current NFL even though the whole movie is supposed to be about Day 1 of 2014 draft.

I will mention that a real NFL running back plays the part of one of the players being drafted.

Since everyone on here is an NFL fan, I think everyone on here should see it once, if you want to wait til Netflix or HBO, I understand. I can say it's not a must see in the theater.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar