Draft a WR @ 11!.....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Jan 4, 2014.

1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

What is the age group used for the NFL? Ages in the NFL varies from 21-35+. Lets take this a step further the social class of the NFL if they aren't troubled/don't commit crimes/etc. and compare them to people of the same working class as them instead of the "general population".
  2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

If we want to skew data and pick and choose our populations here you go:

[​IMG]
  3. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

In a few pages of this thread you went from claiming most NFL players come from rough backgrounds full of crime and divorce (LOL) to saying NFL players are part of a privileged class that should be held to a higher standard than the rest of society.

Can't have it both ways, bud. But that concept might be too hard for you to understand.
  5. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Not a big difference with dui/ assault and battery when you open your population a little bit.
  6. TorontoTitanFan

Um... this is evidence for my point. It goes against your argument.

I really can't stress this next part enough: LOLOLOLOL
  7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

A lot of the wealthy class worked their a** to get where they are today and came from the same type of backgrounds as NFL players.
  8. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Because 1-3 per thousand is a huge difference, do we need to go back to elementary school to learn how to read a bar graph?
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You guys are silly.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. TorontoTitanFan

You love those nebulous, unquantifiable and, frankly, incorrect generalizations, don't you?

Statistics clearly demonstrate that the vast majority of the wealthy class came from wealth. But don't let facts get in the way of your dumb arguments.

I've had enough of this. Diminishing returns. It was fun to prove you wrong on a boring Sunday for a while, but it's no longer fun. You can have the last (surely incorrect) word. I'm not gonna read this thread again, though.