Dont Worry Wizards Fans, Im Not Going Anywhere

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

kamikaz, you a DC fan?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Most likely he is. It seems like any Wiz fan have grudges against us.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

well actually, there was a time when Gilbert and Lebron werent on there respecive teams, and they were at the bottom of the barrell...

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yessur...

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I have no grudges against the Cavs. I just call them how I see them. I think it's a team who plays small with very mediocre effort a lot of the time (for all the talent that is stocked on that team, I feel they underacheive a bit -- yes, even after a sweep in the NBA finals), and that Lebron takes too much heat and hype for his own good. Too many early comparisons, expectations, and hype will haunt this guy for the rest of his career, and that's a real shame, because he's a fantastic player.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

fantastic, idk, good ok yea hes good, alot of players are good, Kevin Garnett is good, Gilbert is good, even Chris paul is good. but what makes a player GREAT, being able to step up in the 4th and score when your team needs you, being able to go the distance in the playoffs, hitting clutch shots/free throws, and not letting your team get down when you need them the most, Gilbert is well on his way to greatness, so is paul, Garnett is held back by his owner and team, LeBron is held back by pretty much everyone, ill explain.

Its way to much pressure, for a 18 year old kid, to come in the league, play for a team who wants him to do so much, be compared to the best player that ever touched earth's soil, and be put on a spot, where ESPN is criticizing him, Fans are criticizing him, players are criticizing him, and whenever he screws up (and he does all the time) the hole nation will mock him. unless he wins 7 NBA titles and turns water into wine, America will always think he has underachieved. its not fair, its reallly not, but he wants it. or he wouldnt be doing all this advertising, and begging for attention like he always is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar