Don't forget there is an available 6'4" deep threat burner WR with NFL experience!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Apr 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Thats why the Cowboys didnt take any notable receivers... they are going to bring him in too!

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If he gets out of the mess he's in now without being suspended permanently I wouldn't be surprised at all if Dallas is the team...

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

And with the stud WRS Cincy picked up in this draft they'll be dropping the scrubs they have... TJ or Chad will be in Titans uniforms before camp. :)

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Coastal Carolina.. they have a team?
    Cincy, seemingly content to let 85 marinate in his own broth turned down TWO first round picks for Ocho Stinko this weekend.. I doubt they'll be "releasing" him anytime soon. TJ is gonna get a big pay-raise shortly I suspect.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Why does everyone think MR is going to get a great FA WR? It doesn't make sense, we have too many on the roster and we obviously don't need WR's because of the draft....

stop dreaming

7. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

This is the only reason we drafted Chris Henry last year. We can bring in WR Henry under the cover of night, get rid of RB Henry, and no one will be the wiser.

8. mellowyellow

mellowyellow Camp Fodder

yeah we should do it and get Pacman JR

9. BabyGonzo

BabyGonzo Camp Fodder

On espn they were talking to Jerry Jones about a player and i forget who , but instead of saying the players name Jerry blurbs out Chris Henry and then corrects himself , it was funny but to me thats sure sign of what the cowboys are thinkin ..

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Hey with pacman gone, most of the people on this board would have nothing to B*tch about. We should get him. Keep us entertained. Plus he is good, the 2 games out of the year he isn't suspended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar