Don't Fire Munchak, don't cut CJ and don't give up on Locker.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Johnnyrex, Jan 2, 2014.

?
  1. No, I like these guys and I want to see what happens next year.

8 vote(s)
    21.6%
  2. Yes, I'm done with them. I need to see a drastic change!

29 vote(s)
    78.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

You hold on for one more year now! Every one of these guys deserves another chance and this is the only decision that will make this team better for next season.
    If the Titans blow up the ship now, the fans will be watching another bad football team for a couple of years until they get it together.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

we have already been watching a bad football team for the last 3 years now and have not won a playoff game since 03 so at this point we should make drastic changes!! NONE of these guys should be back imo, we have gone nowhere with them. The only one I would consider is CJ, he has the ability to make a play if we use him correctly but other than that I am sick of him too!

• High Five High Five x 6
  3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

We have watched bad football for 10 of the 16 years of team history in Nashville.

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

agreed although I did enjoy some aspects of our 2006, 2007, 2008 and the back end of the 2009 seasons. The last 3 years we were bad and I did not even enjoy any games F***!

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Johnnyrex dude do you work for this organization? o_O

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Johnnyrex

Johnnyrex Starter

Only if they had a branch office in Portugal! I'm Portuguese bro! :p

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

8. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Awful idea. This is the same thinking that has us where we are now. If you don't cut the weight now, you'll be doing it next season...so it'd be 2016 before we could be competitive again. Complete waste of a season if we keep them.

9. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

JohnnyRex , thanks for giving me a great laugh on my return to work today.

10. TitanDoug

TitanDoug Special Teams Standout

I could see the merit in another year of Locker. With some adult beverages, I could eventually persuade myself that Munch deserves one more year.

But keeping CJ at his salary. No. Just..No.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar