Dominic Williams (Davis) should be a titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

he is a star....injury problems sure but a star none the less...this guy while he was the starter carried the entire texans O....

he was reffered to as the texans offense by so many fantasy analysits...

i mean how good is this guy...they hvae no offensive line and no pasin game..and he still was such a force...

yeah he might not be able to hanlde a full time load anymore if ever...but man...him and lendale...that would be amazing and i think he'd come cheap
  2. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I wouldn't disagree with the vet min for a couple of years -- but we wouldn't see dividends for at LEAST a year, if ever.

His knee is screwed...like, "career-ending" screwed. I mean, if you can't play for the Texans, with their desparate need for RBs...there must be something REALLY wrong.
  3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

so many people say "He's done"
    but I have yet to hear him say that, or any physician that has treated him
    last reports were that his rehab was going fine then he suffered a setback
    now he'll have another procedure and the outcome of said operation will determine alot of things
  4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Maybe he is out for awhile, and maybe he can comeback. Probably no one besides some doctors know. I'd love to have him with LW, but I don't know what his condition is.
  5. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

I'd give him a vet min but incentive laden contract for a couple years, of course with a physical, but that happens with everybody before they're signed
  6. finz50

finz50 Starter

I don't see much difference between him and Chris Brown.....both are good, when healthy....but neither has played much in the last couple years....
  7. BayAreaTTFan

BayAreaTTFan Camp Fodder

Every body said Travis Henry is done.The problem in the league is RB are throw away items. If your not LT and you get a 8 month injury every says your done. Even if he doesn't have what he use to have he will stilll be a more seasoned back then Ganther(who i think has a jacob bell type future for us).
  8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I like these new "prove it" contracts and as long as he wasn't offered a big signing bonus, he could still be cut and not cost us
  9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Not even the Texans wanted him. He is still a year away if ever. We need someone now, even if its payton again.
  10. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

yeah, the first one like it I heard about (I'm sure there have been others) was Maurice Clarrett's, and I thought all rookie contracts should be written like that, not that that'll ever happen, but with a player recovering from an injury like Williams it'd work very well
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.