Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

So has theft, assault, infidelity, and murder.

Just cope.. right?

No.... prevent

Personal accountability is the correct answer, and it starts at home with parenting.

2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Cause and effect?! Bullying is to blame for school shootings about as much as fast food chains are to blame for people being fat. Its a scapegoat.. it's an excuse.. its a lack of personal accountability. Please, whatever you do.. avoid blame for yourself at all cost

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Alzarius

I am saying they are 100 percent responsible for the action of bullying the victim.

Again, its cause and effect. I am trying to point out to you that saying "just deal with it" or "cope" ISNT WORKING, and that isnt very hard to prove.

The victim, is responsible for their actions as well, but when you push a dog into a corner, it bites.

No, thats just stupid.

its simple, prevent bullying

You plainly stated (unless I misread it), that the bully/victim should share 50% blame, and I think thats a stupid way to think.

4. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

first sane thing youve said thus far

5. Alzarius

Like I said, read and educate yourself

6. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

HOLY CRAP! You really just said that! I had to re-read to make sure i wassnt mistaken. Well, I see that I can argue no further. Good day sir.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

incognito on cmon man when he hit our guys late! F*** this guy!

8. Alzarius

I am half tempted to get back in taboo. Have people learn to debate facts over there yet or is it the same mindless bs?

I agree with this 100 percent. Some causes get out of hand, but I believe preventing bullying isnt one of those, even though some people DO take it to extremes.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well you still have to sift through. But there are some good threads in there. That one on the bullying is a good one.

10. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

One more thing and Ill leave you alone.. you wouldn't happen to agree that pointing a finger at bullies after violent acts at schools or other institutions is setting a precedence and in fact encouraging future violent acts in our institutions as the solution for resolving conflict.. would you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar