Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dolphins consider McNair as possible scenario

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanpride, Dec 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
  2. Titanpride Insider

Moolah:
    $0
    My bad... I missed that this already got posted.
  3. paraconspiracy long time browser no more

Moolah:
    $5
    he'll be back... if not... fine... crappy but fine... if so... welll... we need a lot of help to justify paying him
  4. danny Guest

That's okay Pride. I'm used to you ignoring me...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    gee man get with the times. lol.
  5. MsTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Maybe Miami would be a better for McNair. Don't yell Kimberly. :) A lot of Titans fans have wanted him benched since he got here. Wanted O'Donnell to play instead and now some idiots actually think he needs to benched for Volek. Whatever. Just like some of you don't deserve to have PacMan on this team you don't deserve McNair. I would be upset if he doesn't come back but I would also have to be happy for him. Maybe he can finally get fans that support him.
  6. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
    Nashville people love Mcnair. Where does all that come from? Sure people are critical but in case you haven't noticed that's how it is in every market in the country. Not just here. If he went to Miami they would be all over his a$$ just like anywhere else.
  7. MsTitan Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    It comes from poster earlier this year stating that McNair was done and needed to be replaced by Volek. You have told me on numerous occasions that I don't know anything about the football so I won't say that I was one who thinks that although that Volek is good is not better than McNair and never will be. A lot of people wanted McNair benched and I you feel that way then maybe he would be better appreciated somewhere else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.