Does Moss Have A Future With The Titans Now?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by That Guy, Feb 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Moss is done.

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Agreed.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

That depends on Moss, not his body. People were saying the same thing about T.O. Moss isn't nearly as old and doesn't have a history of injuries. But what also separates T.O and Moss, is as much of a diva T.O is, no one questions how hard he works. Moss will be alright if he can muster a fraction of legitimate work ethic. I see a low risk/high reward with keeping him. Especially since our most promising receivers are so young and I like Nate in the slot.

I hate to say it but I still might consider Moss a borderline bust, he's, in a way, like the Derrick Coleman of the NFL. As great as his career has been, he easily should have been the greatest receiver to ever play.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I kinda agree with you. If Moss wants to play, he can play. I just don't see him as motivated. He did own the league at one point and seem to do it with ease.

I think if our playcalling was more creative he could still be used as a threat. He's a guy who can catch and still has good speed. If he would stay on for cheap I'd sign him. I just don't want to see Justin Gage on the field again. Wish the dude the best, but come on.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

He's serviceable inside the 5, for jump-ball situations. Other than that, he should not see the field.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Even when he jumps he doesn't catch it ha ha. The one time he did catch it he broke his back

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Yeah, but who caught Brett Farves 500th TD pass on Monday Night Football?

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

T.O is a freak, he could be a body builder if he wanted to be, Moss has always coasted on talent.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Me!

Then I woke up.

10. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

If he doesn't cost us too much we should resign him... If not ill be purchasing my Moss Titans Jersey at a discounted price!

I think he can still play if he wants to and he didn't seem to hurt our locker room so why not? Fisher just didn't know how or even try to use him. I saw him at our last game against Indy and he made a sick catch where he got lit up from behind and it was even challenged to see if his feet touched the ground before he was knocked out of bounds but he did barley touch the ground and he maintained control of the ball and we got a big first down. I think if we keep him he can keep the chains moving in clutch situations like that and help us win games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar