Do we draft a QB in 2014

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Mberglo, Nov 25, 2013.

?
  1. 1st round - Jake is done and we need a stud

36.4%
  2. 2nd round - it's a deep pool and we have other first round needs

30.3%
  3. 3rd or later - Jake might be the answer but we need insurance

18.2%
  4. No thanks - Jake is gonna be fine or we'll use the Magic

15.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

At the very least draft a guy to replace Rusty.

I think we end up taking a guy in the 2nd or 4th, competition for Locker and additional insurance if he goes down again.

2. DaFunkYMonkeY

DaFunkYMonkeY Practice Squad

take good RT in first and take carr or murray prefer carr in second which ever is still available

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you should always draft two quarterbacks. One in the early rounds one in the late rounds. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain....on BTW cut Rusty

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Murray just tore his ACL. We just added 3 new linemen and we still suck. I'm WAY GOOD on drafting another O-linemen in the first round unless we get rid of Matthew's scrub ass.

5. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Love the avatar! MOTTTTTHERRRRRRFUCCCCCKKKKERRRRRRRR

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I think replacing the entire interior of an o line with 3 guys who never played together is hard to do. I think next year they all come together

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

This is a Qb league these days and ours cannot stay on the field so Locker stays to be the backup but eventually will be gone and we will have a new qb starting by mid season if not earlier, need to get on top of this qb draft.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I bet we someone around Rd 5 to replace Rusty. However, I doubt we take an early round QB UNLESS Munch is fired.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If Munch manages to survive he will not take a QB next year. That would imply that we are not a playoff team and he can't survive another one of those seasons. He will take a defensive lineman.

10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Waiting until later rounds is stupid. If you have a chance to get a good QB why risk it? This year is deep, and if you wait what will inevitably happen is what happens every year when we sit on our ass, and the team in front of us steals who we want. Why do people want to keep waiting and risk missing it? Dumbest **** I've ever heard. I don't give a **** if it's risky to use a 1st rounder, it's risky to wait and miss out and it's not like our 1st rounders are always awesome picks anyways.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar