Dikembe Mutombo saves the world

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

So much win.

3. JCBRAVE

High-five it

[​IMG]

4. xpmar9x

Absolutely not, because now I can't stop playing it... and now I won't get any work done. Then i'll get fired for not doing any work. Thus, causing me to drop out of college, because I won't be able to afford it. Having to move to a shady, but cheaper, apartment.. where I will get involved in an underground cat fighting ring. With no money and a shady occupation I will be banned from my family, and never get to eat pie again. I won't find true love, and will cry every night; causing my eyes to be red 24/7. Therefor i'll be shunned to live in a basement, with my cats (who are fighting each other), with no pie, no money, and no love... all because Mutombo tried to save the world. It will be all your fault JCBRAVE, so i'll make it my lifes destiny to hunt you down and force you to eat endless amounts of nasty pumpkin pie and pigeon feet. This will cause you to gain a massive amount of weight, and your wife will leave you. You'll then be so torn by this that you'll get fired at your job, due to emotional distress.. and will likely join the underground cat fighting ring - where we will be arch enemies. Neither of us will have money to afford cable or internet, so no more goTitans.com or watching Titan games. We will come up with a master plan to take down TitanJeff, for it's his fault we found this forum and our life are now ruined.. however he will never be found. Why you ask? Simple, TitanJeff isn't human, he's actually half robot and half pigeon. He was created by CostaRica many many years ago in a huge and elaborate plan to take down xpmar9x and JCBrave for all the 'it sucks' we dished out on him. Since TitansJeff gets exposed of not being real, Gunny will take over as global mod.. and eventually president of Australia. Where he will turn Tasmanian Devils and Kangaroos into future soliders and rule the world. GoT, Scarecrow, Deuce Wayne, RollTide will form a coalition with the Avengers and Batman to take down Gunnys evil T-Devils & Kangaroos.. but will end up falling short and the world will end.

So I ask you, do you REALLLLLY want me to high-5 this tomfoolery and ludicrous post?!

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Zombie Kangaroo's.

6. JCBRAVE

You spent 85 minutes typing this up, so you better high-five it!

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

H5 for think RT and I would be on the same team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. xpmar9x

It only took me 24 minutes. So I owe you .2823529411764706 of a high-5, literally.

9. xpmar9x

HEY! You're already president and a mod. Let it beeeee let it beeee. I shoulda thrown something in there about Pedro, dangit.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

why is that finger so long..

aaannnddddd this game is boring after 30 seconds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar