Did we botch the Trade of the #11 pick?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Riverman, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

WE didnt botch the pick. The trenches is where the game is won or lost. With JJ Watt and Clowney on the same team, a team we play twice a year its a need that we have a great OLINE. We have the makings of just that. You guys biotching about the pick because it wasnt flashy dont understand what the team is trying to do. If you solidify your line play the rest is gravy. YOu cant judge an entire draft by 1 player. Having a nasty LT for the next 10 years is a good thing. WE will need it.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The Browns were serious. They even moved up from 26 to 22 to make sure they could take Johnny.They had a legit fear that someone ahead of them would take him. I bet they wanted to get to 11 to take him before Dallas could at 16. They dodged a bullet when Jerry Jones took an OT instead.

3. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Because it works out so well reaching for QB's that dont work out.

Im not happy with a lineman, but id be even unhappier if we were set back for 3-4 more years for reaching for a QB

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Bridgewater would not have been a reach at 11. If you didn't want Bridgewater thats fine, but I wouldn't have called that a reach.

Its whatever though, pick is in, and I can see the line of thinking. It may be boring as hell, but it has still been an awesome offseason.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

No, but GMs often hang from them...

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

They dodged a bullet but this is professional sports. If they really really wanted Johnny at 11, they would have made the deal. They balked on a trade, not us.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

What was the offer that we had on the table with Cleveland?

8. Alzarius

Dont get me wrong, I actually wanted a QB but id rather that RW not make the same mistake twice. If they were convinced he could be the guy, they could have picked a guy projected to go in the 7th round at 11 for all I care.

Im really hoping the guy they wanted, is the guy they will get in the 2nd round.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

thats likely, everyone we brought in is still on the board.

10. Alzarius

We go into this season with Locker/that guy/that other guy....... i will not be a fan of RW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar