Did the TOMB die?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Oh my, it reeks of bull in you're post.

How could I be offending anyone when there was 4 other people posting the same as me, with there only being 13 members on the forum? I knew everyone on the new Titans tailgate forum from the TOMB. I posted how I basically did on the TOMB.

I'm guessing this is Yvette, you were the one who banned me for a week for posting a picture that had the word "oh crap" in it on the TOMB. I asked if we can curse now on Titans Tailgate? The reply I got was, "**** yeah!" But the fact of me jokingly saying "rape orgy" to the "rep orgy" comment gets me banned?

I'm over it. Run you're forum to the ground with you're Nazi modding.

2. ZachLV27

ZachLV27 Camp Fodder

That wasn't Yvette. She posted just a page or two back and made it pretty obvious who she was.

As for you and others being "over it". A number of people in this thread keep saying that and yet this thread is 17 pages long. Can we please just shut up about this and get back to talking about stuff that actually matters? Yes, football matters.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

For those who wish to continue complaining about how another forum operated, please feel free to use our handy-dandy private message system. Enjoy.

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar