Did the TOMB die?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hoffa, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

No bashing necessary. I don't understand why people keep talking about the Tomb when it obviously is no longer functioning. Move on ..

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. PBV

PBV Camp Fodder

Nothing but VY lovers? All of our friends and family would tend to disagree with that statement. What a shallow world, to be judged solely by who you are a fan of.
    For the record, we were so sick of VY, VY debates, and every thread turning into a VY debate, that we created a VY forum all to itself. Anything about VY was moved to that forum. We did little to no moderation in that forum. We just moved threads there and forgot about them. In retrospect I wish we would've done the same for all the endless Pacman threads. When the TOMB closed, the VY forum was about the third or fourth largest forum on the board. Everytime someone said something negative we were not sent a PM nor did we ban people. Had that been the case it would have been too much work to be worth it to moderate.

Negatory. VY was highly criticized on the TOMB prior to the Draft, after the draft, and during all 3 of the previous seasons. I guess you missed the Cutler vs Leinart vs Young debates. Wishing or believing VY would fail isn't even an original opinion. When Young was drafted it was an opinion shared by probably half the board. After his Offensive Rookie of the year campaign it was probably only shared with about 25% of the board. After 2007 it was back to half and half. During and after 2008 it was an opinion shared by probably 60-70% of the board, maybe more. Including myself Pro Bowl Vince. So no, you were not banned for that. Further more, I will not debate with you on why you were banned. I'm not sure who you are/or were over at the TOMB, so I don't feel that would be appropriate to hypothesize why you were banned. Even if I did know who you were, I don't think it would be appropriate to stink up goTitans with a he/said she/said debate, nor do I wish to air out your personal business.

I could be wrong here, but your post doesn't exactly ooze happiness. So I agree, it is a question of just how happy you really are.

I'm not sure how they would have the last laugh. When we banned somebody, we moved on for the betterment of the group. As I said in a previous post, we made mistakes, and If you feel you were one of those mistakes, I apologize and am sorry you feel that you didn't get a fair shake. That's not an issue I'm capable of resolving for you.

I think you are confusing me with someone who wants to work! :ha: I hope I never need to moderate anything ever again. But I am willing to help the communities I am a part of in any way that I can.

Where do I get in line?
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Got banned from the new TOMB by Yvette by saying, "Rape orgy..."

Get off you're ****ing high horse Yvette!

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

You know, every message board is different with different rules for different reasons. If everyone would just chill and talk Titan football, there's nothing to worry about. I'm sorry for all of you that got banned from another message board, and we welcome everyone here as long as they follow the very simple board rules. No biggie really.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TBC_titan

TBC_titan Camp Fodder

Please don't hand us that crap (in bold). No one put a gun to your head or any other mod's head and forced them to act like that. You hated being a Nazi mod? Then you should have stepped down and been just a member.

Their house - no longer exists. :grrhee:

Proving whatever point you were trying to get at will not bring the TOMB back, or the Nazi moderation the Titans organization instructed them to do(thank god).

6. FearKVB93

FearKVB93 Guest

i was wondering wat had happened? are you banned 4 good

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It would seem everyone is ...

8. FearKVB93

FearKVB93 Guest

what the heck did u guys do in that post count thread?

9. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Yep. My ban lift is never...

We spammed away in that thread. She said we could curse now. Zephyr said something about rep orgy. I jokingly said rape orgy and got banned.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Oh Well they wont be banning anyone else.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar