Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Did the Titans 2013 draft board ever come out?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by smili, Jul 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,234
    Yea I believe that as well. Though this will be a telling draft in a couple seasons.
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,489
    What made Webster being our GM even better was us telling Jeff Fisher he can't interview him for the Rams GM job.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    I wasn't ecstatic about Webster until he went out and signed Levitre and Walker immediately... and everything he continued to do in the offseason was amazing.

He probably reads my posts on here because I said Levitre and Walker were my #1 and #2 targets in FA.

I knew nothing about Webster before we promoted him though... and like I said, up until this offseason, I wasn't impressed.
  4. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    <---- IN RUST WE TRUST
    ncaalover12 and JCBRAVE high five this.
  5. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,726
    Just read this and I remember jerry jones saying the center was the highest ranked player on his board guess he lied. SHOCKING!
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,415
    I love the draft and have always wondered things like who was ranked ahead of who. Two of which will always bug me until I find out. 1. Did they have Cordarrelle Patterson ranked ahead of Hunter? 2. Did they have Cam Newton ranked ahead of Locker in 2011?

If you guys ever listed to 104.5 the zone they have John McClain on there several times a week to talk NFL. He's having a "meet the Titans" dinner this week and the money goes to charity. We should take up a collection and send someone to ask questions for the site. McClain says you can ask Webster and Munchak anything and they would answer it because it's "off the record."
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    Webster has already proven himself with his draft picks. This free agency period is just the icing on the cake.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,489
    that's worthy of t-shirts
    Titan43 high fives this.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,734
    Ruston Webster is a draft gawd

but no seriously it's been a long time since I've been able to trust this FO and I think Webster is the right man for us and will eventually lead the team back to post season play.
    GoT, JCBRAVE and Msut10 high five this.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,052
    I'm 99% sure we had Hunter ahead of Patterson.

I'm fairly confident Jake was the highest rated QB on our board as well.