Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Did I make a good bet?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Brew City, Aug 10, 2013.

?

Did I make agood bet?

Yes 4 vote(s) 80.0%
God you're an idiot 1 vote(s) 20.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461

Great. Now go away.
  2. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,608
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,243
    Should've seen if he'd go for the over/under 6.5 wins.

I'm fairly confident we could at the very least reach 7-9. I have a hard time believing we could be as bad as we were last year.
  4. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461

According to Titan520 you're a Debbie Downer, since you don't think we will win the Super Bowl :crazy:
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,608
    im just sayin we can theres a possibility your the one like jake lockers worst qb ever we aint winning a super bowl anytime soon you probably the guy who said k dubs fat and slow shoot you probably think warmack is gonna blow

now keep my name out your fingers
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,461

Huh?

• You have the right to remain silent.
    • If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law.
    • You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning.
    • If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire.
    • If you choose to talk to the police officer, you have the right to stop the interview at any time. (This part of the warning is usually omitted from the screenplay.)
  7. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,880
    I used to work with a guy up here in Cincinnati that would place a $50 bet on the Bengals to win the Super Bowl every season. He said the odds were so bad that he'd win a ton if he won - or he was out $50, which he didn't care. He's a lawyer, so, yeah...

Of course, now I'm sure the odds aren't nearly as sweet... so, I'm sure he'll never get a decent return on his "investment"!
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,113
    if your friend is Aaron Rodgers you'll never see that money
    RavensShallBurn and MilwaukeeTitan high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,818
    No, but he wishes he was Aaron Rodger's husband. Is that close enough?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,818
    He wants to go $50 on 9-7 or over I win, 8-8 we draw, and 7-9 or lower he wins. Thinking about doing it because I think we make the playoffs, but I already have $400 on having a better record than the Colts with a different friend.