DHB to Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I disagree for a couple reasons... In a few years, Wayne will either be ineffective or retired. DHB won't stay long unless he does really well for them this year. It's just a 1 year deal. Either way, the chances that Wayne/DHB are their two starting WRs in a few years are slim to none.

Only guys who worry me on that offense are Wayne and Ballard. I don't think Luck is that good. The stats and tape agree with me... You don't throw 6 picks in three games against two of the worst defenses in the league (Titans and Lions) and make a believer out of me. Also, if you throw picks to Michael Griffin, there's a good chance you suck. Griffin had 4 picks on the season. 2 came from Sanchez. 1 came from Henne. 1 came from Luck.

Luck had the most turnovers in the league. He's not that good.

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

Luck to DHB is going to cause problems for opposing teams.

You don't have to target him often really.

DHB is going to get behind the coverage a couple times a game. Luck can buy time and get the ball down the field.

I'm not excited about this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

If anything, he can be a very good decoy.

He just doesn't have what it takes to demand enough attention to be anything special in this league.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

it takes more than speed to be a good NFL WR. DHB has nothing but that.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dont you first need to be revered as "good" to be a decoy?

6. nickmsmith

but in all fairness.. Donnie Avery really sucks.. so DHB probably has much more potential.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Any WR that can get big time separation can always be a decoy.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Luck was a rookie. He will only get better.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I just don't think we've seen the best out of DHB yet. He never had anybody decent throwing to him, he had crap coaching and the team surrounding him wasn't any better. I don't think we'll see him dominating, but I believe he will be a VERY respectable #2/3 and part of a potent QB/WR corps.

10. nickmsmith

You're right.
    It's usually the Titans players that have a good rookie year then flame out.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar