Dexter

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Agreed. The big "twist" regarding the villains has been so done to death all I could do was roll my eyes. And is it me or is Dexter getting dumber and dumber each season? He should've been caught numerous times by now. Like a couple episodes back when he "anonymously" called 911 to report a murder from HIS frakkin cell phone. I mean, come on!

I still really enjoy the show though. Hopefully it gets back to form next season. I doubt it will ever get back to the greatness that was season 1 and 4.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

One of the main writer/directors for this season was Many Coto of Enterprise fame (if you want to call it that).

The sad thing is, I wouldn't even recommend this series to someone that had never watched it anymore. Or I would, but I'd force them to quit watching after season 4.

Character assassination on Deb's character and also seems wholly cruel given what happened in real life.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm ignoring any talk about the 6th season. I did end up watching the 5th season and God did it suck or what?!... Most notably early in the season the acting was simply pathetic.

I'll watch the 6th season sometime soon... I hear it's much better than the 5th season, but that's not saying much.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

4>1>2>>>3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>5=6

5. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Season 6 was quite enjoyable. Offered a few nice twists and loved the ending. It's about time that happened.

6. RavensShallBurn

Judging from the fact that you have the first 5 seasons ranked in the exact order I would rank them, I'll take your word for it.

That's disappointing.

Hopefully there's no more cheesy lines like the "tick tick, that's the sound of your life running out." So lame!!!

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Ugh. It was just plain bad.
    I've seen better writing in episodes of Sesame Street.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Show's really gone down hill, but I still watch it weekly....psht

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Enjoyed the first season on Netflix. But it lost me about halfway thru season 2. Haven't watched since.

10. RavensShallBurn

I finished the 6th season.

I was really expecting a huge, jaw-dropping twist from all the hype I kept hearing, but I really didn't care for it. I definitely didn't see it coming, but it wasn't as shocking as so many made it out to be. I enjoyed the final scene the most... about damn time someone close to Dexter catches him. But that whole Deb in love with Dexter junk was too weird for me. Definitely could've done without that.

Overall, I'd say it was better than season 5 which isn't saying much since S5 was total crap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar