Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Devin Hester

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Jun 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,131
    I knew somebody would say that.

And no, I don't. Lots of unknown still... trying not to get my hopes up like last year lol
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,529
    See, last year the 9-7 record fooled us into thinking we were something good, but we now know with that lineup and schedule we're 6-10.

In 2013 we have a softer schedule, and an improved roster.

Naturally Locker will be better his 2nd go at starting the season, and find me one hole on the team now... Last year I felt bad about the O-Line and secondary before OTA's, now not so much.

So based on that stuff, we're at least back to a 9-7 team, with the possibility at 11-5. But us being the Titans means we'll drop 1 game we should win, so 10-6 it is.

10-6 is a respectable team, we're set to make a playoff run.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,131
    You would think that, but you never know in the NFL. Look at KC, they went from 7-9 to 2-14 with nearly the same exact team. Not saying we can't make playoffs, as you said above:

+ Young Team, should get better
    + Fixed all major holes
    + Once 9-7, injuries made us suck last year
    + Easier schedule

but it's the NFL. Plus, we also have a new offensive playbook - which could be a pro or con. Not to mention, Munch knows it's a make or break year so he'll be coaching his butt off hopefully. I thought we'd be in playoffs last year and look what happened, that's why i'm a little hestiate.