Deuce would be gloating

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. How about what I said about all the other 20 runningbacks you guys thought would be great and I nailed as mediocre?

Forget about those. Where's your boy Knowshon? lol You guys acted like he was something great. Coffee? Reggie? Rashard? Once again- you guys will lose the evaluation battle with me every time if you really want to open that up for discussion.

Was wrong about McFadden. Although he's 90% blocking and 10% skill. I never thought he'd be good enough to hit wide open holes in the NFL, honestly.

2. Deuce Wayne

and yet another return where he ran STRAIGHT and didn't have to make a single cut.

Sh**- I could run back kicks with the lanes he gets.

He does nothing special. Never even has to make a cut.

Find me one other return man that doesnt have to make cuts to get big returns...

3. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiiQ2B1r0kg"]Marc Mariani Kick return TD - YouTube[/ame]

Lol. Sorry Deuce. I'm a fan of your posts actually. Had to do it though.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'd trade them CJ for Tashard Choice and Miles Austin, Dez Bryant, or Jason Witten. :)

At this point, getting rid of CJ would be a relief altogether. It's like divorcing your wife who's been taking your money all these years while you slave away at work and she sits home eating all the food and packing on major poundage.

5. Deuce Wayne

haha

Even Mariani would set the returns record in Chicago.

Since they give those lanes every time.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hey remember when you said Cam would never throw for over 300 yards again and then he did it the very next week?

Good stuff. Oh, and Hester is amazing. You should quit commenting about football.

7. Deuce Wayne

Yeah. You remember when I said you guys would disappear when Cam Newton started playing the way we knew he would?

Like his 3 interceptions this week?

Funny... you guys vanished as expected.

Hester is overrated. If running straight toward the endzone amazes you, you're simple.

8. Alex1939

Really seems like I just commented about him?

Trollolololol.

9. Deuce Wayne

Yes. Where's the other thread praising him?...

10. Alex1939

Hey do you remember when you said Cam would never throw for 300 yards again in his career and then he did it the very next game??

Hilarity ensues..

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar