Derrick Ward Anyone?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gene the PIG, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

What I really like about Ward is that he's pretty quick, has good vision, runs tough for a smaller guy and he's a good receiver too.

I agree with ya Gene that we'd be better with a proven vet and Ringer than a rook and Ringer.

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

For all the hubbub about the 2nd string RB, they're hardly ever going to see the field. CJ is the bread and butter. How often did LW and Ringer see the field last year? Theyre going to run CJ until the wheels fall off.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

True... I guess we could sign him as the #2, move Ringer to #3, and cut either Blount or Gado. That actually sounds like the best option. I was just thinking that Ringer would be our #2 since he's worked hard for it, but Ward is definitely better.

4. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

True, & that kinda scares the hell outta me.

I saw Bum run Earl into the ground. Don't wanna see a repeat. The Tyler Rose can't walk now, & was shot after 4 seasons. :hmm:

It's all on Vince. He'll make or break us. Has to take the pressure off of CJ2K.

Does THAT scare the hell outta anyone?! ;)

5. greenwheel

greenwheel Starter

Does Ward have to pass thru waivers?

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

After reading about Ward being too lazy for The Bucs and showing up completely out of shape I can't imagine why anyone would want to bring him here..

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The Bucs have Caddy who can't stay healthy and who? If they dumped Ward, he must have really be on the decline.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

None of saw that. At least I didn't.

Either way, that sounds about exactly like LenDale who managed to score 15 TDs for us in 2008.

But it's definitely a red flag that the 2-14 Bucs cut him.

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Shirtless CJ Approves this message.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we dont need her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar