Derrick Mason invited to be Titans 12th man vs 49ers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Childress79, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yeah, get them going back to their car because the Titans are allowing a ****ing traitor pos sumbitchmfer to represent us, the fan, as the 12th man.

Gtfo Mason, you pos. Go give your old bf Rayray a hj, don't' come to our stadium. You don't belong.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Derrick Mason has left a bitter taste with Titan fans, but that was after he left.

What I mostly remember Mason for was a lot of great games as a Titan, and some hard fought games as a Raven. Even while a Raven I still had a lot of respect for him as a competitor, he was still making shocking plays. If anything I think we're all just a little jealous he left us in his prime and we missed out on some of his best years.

Any Titan WR's to do what Mason did during the Fisher years is always welcome back IMO.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Not jealous about his performances.. Bitter because he was arrogant and flippant towards Titans fans. I don't care if people leave and play elsewhere, that's football. He crossed the line, IMO. Not like I'd hate him if I met him.. but as a Titans fan, it's my duty to boo him if The Titans ever recognize him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

IDK, the FO gave up on Mason. Not like he asked to go to the Ravens to get away from the Titans. He would have stayed here if he could.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Yea I don't like this either. Dude considers himself a Raven.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And Delanie Walker says he's a Titan, not a Niner.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Uh. Your point being?

Walker left the niners to be a Titan.

Mason left the Titans to become a Raven. If you're attempting to make some kind of statement... please feel free to do so.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I have mixed feelings on this one. He was an emotional player wherever he played. I can't fault him for his passion. But that stuff he pulled playing against the Titans burned a bridge for a lot of fans.

Another sign the people who create the gameday experience for the Titans not being in touch with the fans.

Someone like Dyson would bring the house down.

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Boo that damn Raven out of the flippin stadium.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Used to love D mason, he had some great catches and plays here as a Titan. And it's not the fact that he left us for the "Ruckin Favens" (RSB quote), it's how he left. He took his frustrations out on the Titans FO AND the fans. We as fans have ZERO to do with his release. So, Derrick Mason, you are NOT welcome here at LP Field or anywhere near Nashville. Stay with your precious crows and lick the murder's butthole on a daily basis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar