Derek Carr

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by VOLS_n_TITANS, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I didn't say it didn't matter you illiterate a-hole! I said you should not hate a player or wrongly judge a player just because you don't like the school, conference or state he comes from.

Every person on this board knew exactly what I said except you. I even used Dunce Wayne and his hatred for Southerners and the sec as an example to illustrate that. Just because i'm a Bama fan is no reason to hate every auburn prospect.

Certainly it would be perfectly normal to take into account what level a player played at in college.

You are too dumb to have a conversation with and I should not even bother so I won't from here on.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Again 2 more posts from Alex that have nothing to do with Derek Carr. I guess the a-hole gets to ruin every thread there is with his hate.

3. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Hope we don't get Carr with #11. He's a good QB who needs a couple years to develop, and I think he will be there late in the first round.

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Couldn't disagree more. Carr called the majority of the plays, read the defense, and gave all the WRs their routes. He's a 5th year senior and the most experienced QB in the draft.

They ran a hurry up and he pretty much called the shots. He might actually be better in that regard than Locker right now.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

You want him at 11?

6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'd take him at 11 and never look back. He's one of the 2 QBs I'm actually sold on in this draft, the other is Teddy. Who knows what Bortles and Johnny Football will be.

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

No. We should trade back.

Bridgewater or Carr. Or.. Obviously... Brett Smith in the 5th. Any of those, I believe, will be good.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Interesting. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I like Carr, but don't love him, and don't see him as a top 12 pick.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm more inclined to grab Murray or Jimmy G in the 2nd. If we wait til the 5th, I like Fales.

10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I mean in reality the dude could be the bust of all busts but going purely off what I've seen to this point I think he will be a successful NFL QB. His support system is only the icing on the cake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar