Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Derek Carr

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by VOLS_n_TITANS, Jan 16, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 15 users.
  1. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,228
    COMMUNIST
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,790
    Whatever. Only a communist would hate something that tastes so good.
    RTH high fives this.
  3. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,228
    Keep it simple. Good crust, good sauce, good cheese... 1 topping at most - "classic" toppings.

Anything else is simply to cover - up a mediocre pizza.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    I have done this multiple times and you ignore it.

Just like you are cowardly running away from your comment that what conference a player was in doesn't matter at all. Not surprising to me.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 Pro Bowler

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,433
    W/ Bacon.
    titans92790 high fives this.
  4. lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Moolah:
    $1,865
    Sources tell the San Francisco Chronicle the Raiders "aren't really considering" Blake Bortles or Johnny Manziel at No. 5 overall.
    The Raiders have the least young talent in football, so GM Reggie McKenzie would almost certainly prefer to trade out of No. 5. He moved down last year, dropping from No. 3 to 12 and adding the No. 42 pick. The Raiders seem more likely to target quarterbacks in round two than the top five. McKenzie says Matt Schaub "just give(s) us some stability at that position, and we needed that."
  5. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $21
    Manziel, Bridgewater, and Carr will be there when we pick. Probably. But I would bet my left nut at least two of them will be there.

It isn't a matter of whether the QB we want will be there (unless that is Bortles). It is a matter of whether we will take one or not when the time comes. If we aren't going to get a QB, trade back. I'm starting to think Barr will be there 15-20 anyway.

Hell, if we really want Carr, trade back anyway, because He will be there too.
  6. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,130
    pineapple, extra cheese, ham and bacon. Then I'll dip a slice in some ranch now and then.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  7. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,997
    In this thread some people stay on topic, some people argue, and some people discuss pizza.
    corymiller and RollTide high five this.
  8. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    JOHNNY MANZIEL FTB