Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Denver Broncos or Seattle Seahawks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 21, 2014.

?

Broncos or Seahawks- who are you cheering for?

Poll closed Feb 4, 2014.
Broncos 23 vote(s) 39.0%
Seahawks 29 vote(s) 49.2%
Don't care who wins 7 vote(s) 11.9%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 12 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,958
    I honestly dont know who I want to win, I guess the Bronco's since that was my team before the Titans existed.

And Seahawk fans are losers

[IMG]
  2. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,847
    I'm indifferent on who wins... just want a damn good game - IN THE SNOW!
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800

Most rushing yards by a qb in the superbowl.
  4. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,847
    Oh yeah. Thanks.
  5. CaptainInsano02 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $381
    I think Peyton is a whiny-ass jerk. I really hope gets picked-6. And btw, whoever said it, you DO NOT have to like Peyton Manning if you call yourself a UT fan!!!!! STUPID COMMENT! I am so friggin sick of hearing people say "oh, you're a UT fan but hate Peyton?!!" YEAH I'M A TRUE TITANS FAN TOO MORONS!
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  6. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,847
    Go Tee Martin!
    Deuce Wayne and CaptainInsano02 high five this.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,201
    UT fans are delusional.

Following one player around the league is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Hey dumbasses... We have a professional team in Tennessee... Support them, and **** Gayton. The lack of support from UT fans is actually disturbing. The best part is they always claim the Titans suck. This would be okay for them to say if the Vols didn't suck even harder.
  8. CaptainInsano02 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $381
    These are some of the reasons why I can actually picture how fans of other teams can call UT fans "obnoxious". I mean when you have so many of your fans worshipping a guy that never won a NC or Heisman (although he probably should have) and then people that brag about their women's basketball team, it's pretty embarrassing to be honest. I just don't understand the people that say they are Titans fans but cheer so hard for Peyton, those two things can't coexist if both are true. You can say all you want about it, just don't tell me you're a Titans fan...we don't need fickle people like you when you show up to the games in your Manning jersey and **** like that
    RavensShallBurn high fives this.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,286
    I hope to see something similar after the Super Bowl:

titan520 high fives this.
  10. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,611
    It wouldn't be a big deal if Peyton wasn't a divisional rival for over a decade, and if they supported the Titans too. But no, Knoxville is a college town, and more of a Peyton fan than an NFL fan. Their fanbase can burn in hell (except on gamedays).

Only time I see Titans support out here is some random dude in a crowd wearing a Titans shirt or something. I feel so alone.
    RavensShallBurn and The Hammer high five this.