DeMarcus Milliner

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Tim, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pass rusher... Ansah or Jordan.

Not sold on Mingo... probably because of his name and the fact that he's a DE from the SEC. They're always busts.

I'd be very happy with Lotulelei if his condition isn't too serious.

Imagine getting Dumervil and then drafting Lotulelei. Wow.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Stan

Stan Infinite

Yea I'm beginning to get the feel that Morgan really isn't even starter material honestly. I think dumervil is more of a dream than reality. I'm interested to see just how good this Sammie hill guy is before saying our DT position is set.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Morgan did fine last year and was actually our best DE. We had the hurries, we didnt have the collapsed pocket or the coverage however.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Clark

Ansah at ten would be my dream scenario. Too much upside and potential to miss on. We need that Kearse like talent.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's who I want, but I'm wondering if he'll even be available.

6. Clark

It's possible he goes before. I'm unfortunately not sold on milliner so the only other option would be Warmack or trade back.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

^this

he's overrated

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Add one more to the list. For a guy who runs 4.3 he sure does end up playing catch up a lot. Would be a steal in the mid 2nd though. He'll have a decent career once he gets coached up a bit.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

If the Lions don't get him at with the 3rd overall pick then I think he could very well slide to us at 10; I wouldn't trade up for Miliner but I wouldn't mind him at 10 either. I think we will defiantly end up with one of the following:

Warmack
    Ansah
    Miliner
    Werner

10. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Das Werner smash!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar