Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Delanie Walker: "...we'll get there, just like the 49ers did."

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pepsidriver24, Mar 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,197
    I love the enthusiasm really hope this guy pans out. One of the things he said that stuck out to me was that he was a second stringer for 7 years? Why only now is he not content with being #2. Just a thought.
  2. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,611

Last year, his drop rate on catchable balls was 30 percent. Double the guy behind him. (cant find the link but thats what I read. (actually i dont feel like looking for it, but i did find this.

“
    http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/te

Catch rate 54% (to cooks 61 percent)

I havent seen him play so I cant say by anything ive seen, but it seems like he is not going be an ok receiver, but hes going to drop some balls. The good thing is he can block very well. Its pretty clear we are going to be running the ball this year.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,417
    Good one.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  3. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,013
    I'd be curious to see Walker's catch stats from previous years, maybe last season was an anomaly?
  4. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    I've followed the 49ers the last several years. He is a smart guy and a hard worker.

...and I cringed every time the ball went in his direction. The downside is that he seemed to not only miss catches, but bat the ball up in the air in the process.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,159

lol.... I dont know how I found this, but it's funny.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  6. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    lol dying over here
  7. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,869
    Ask that question to CJ now and i'm sure his response would be much different. Before free agency, we were a long ways away. Now we have made that gap a tiny bit smaller. We still got a long ways to go...

With that said, I want honey badger on our team!
  9. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,611
    CJ's new reaction

"No, we are only very far away now. If we werent splitting carries, we would only be far away"
    pepsidriver24 high fives this.