Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Delanie Walker to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Mar 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 10 users.
  1. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,571
    Hope he learns how to catch better in the off season. he blew everyone away with drops last year.

Good thing is we dont have to give away whether its a run or pass when he comes in.

That being said..... he has more catches over 20 yards than Cook does
  2. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928
    He reminds me on tony allen of the grizzlies...it ain't always pretty, but the energy he brings is enough to make the whole team while also making key, clutch plays
  3. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,945
    His hands need some improvement, he makes plays when he catches it though and is extremely versatile and underrated.
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,928

Who remembers this?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
  5. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    The guy is a stud baller. He might not be a guy who is going to put up great stats but he can create mismatches and is a stud blocker. Knocked Reed on his butt on a Gore TD run in the SB. Gives us a real physical guy in the slot or at FB but can sneak out and make a big play. I love this signing.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,511
    Yea I'm pretty sure he will be in on a lot of FB plays actually.
    nbtoppers2 and Fry high five this.
  7. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,092
    Can't be any worse than Quinn Johnson.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,511
    Qj showed next to nothing last year. I'd gladly see walker take those snaps.

Really gotta hope Thompson sees a leap in production this season tho. Walker can catch, Stevens can catch, but neither replace the receiving TE. We added an H back basically. Can move around. Hopefully Thompson becomes a bigger threat
  9. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74