DC's Predictions for 2007-08 Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

That's much more likely, and DC, the Colts had a heck of a draft and the guys they lost on defense weren't irreplaceable, most of them they had a replacement on the roster already.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

the draft is ment for the future, just because teams have great drafts doesnt mean there superbowl contenders right off the bat, the colts lost all that was left of there poor defense, stokely, although he was replaced with gonzalez, rhodes is gone, Addai is going to have to carry the load, i say weve had a better offseason then the colts. Not by doing much, but by not losing as much as they did...

3. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

If Polian came here and lost our top 2 cb's, a good wr, our #2 back and a top LB, you guys would call fro himto be fired so Give Reindfelt a chance and well see how this season plays out. All I want is to keep improving our team. If we go 9-7 or 10-6 I'm happy because we improved and thats all I'm looking for right now is to keep improving. We don't have a Super Bowl caliber roster.......yet we do have a solid core right now though. Add a couple with some solid offseason....Draft, FA ect. And were on our way but right now I want improvement.

I would like to see our RB's come along and atleast one become a force if both do........the more the marrier.

VY improve his passing game........He will make strides this year but I want a vast improvement and he was during the end of the year, he's going to be special.

WR-Somebody step up from our WR's. I think Orr and 2 will from our Draft to help out BJ.

TE- Troupe show us now or never. Scaife to improve his blocking.

FB- Ahamard Hall refine everything and get stronger. Great season last year but room for improvement.

O-Line- continue to gel and improve anywhere and every where. We have 2 pro-bowl tackles if they put their mind to it and Mawae is solid. G need to step up a bit, Bell sing your D*** tender or MR get him a deal.

D-Line- Step up young guys or get out. (Laboy, Odom, Fat Al) Ford and Antonio could be huge if they play to thier potential. Help out the
    LB's please.

LB- Tulloch step up and be a monster MLB and KB and DT keep it up.

CB- Harper prove your worth and Hill......Turn Around! Finnegan keep it up and keep imporving you will be a starter soon enough.

S-LT out Griff in and were set.

ST- Stay money Bironas and Hentrich we need a return man to step up though.

4. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

beat me to it.

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

I see us around 500, mayb a game over or under that

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I EXPECT the Titans to make the playoffs, nothing less.
    We're far enough from the Salary Cap purge, they raised ticket prices,
    so by God I expect Playoffs.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I want to beat the Colts.

8. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

In the AFC championship game... :grrhee:

9. johnnybow

johnnybow Guest

works for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar