Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

David Stewart on his last leg?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Upright7, Nov 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Titan_up I bleed blue

Locker
    Moolah:
    $23
    I kind of hope he is. David Stewart is a very undisciplined football player, and we have lost games due to penalties this year. It seems when we convert a huge 3rd down, we have a holding call on number 76. Very frustrating to say the least.
  2. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,146
    They are not good at playing football.

Why take a TE or WR when we have a decent mix of young, talented players (some of whom are projects) and decent veterans?
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,094
    Theyre both fine players, just nothing amazing. To say theyre anything less than "fine" is being unfair to them.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,094
    I like the way he plays, when hes on our team. But I could do without his penalties too.
  5. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,904
    I don't think the holding is a lack of discipline. I think he just doesn't have the athleticism to keep up, so he holds.
  6. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    The Titans are gonna have to acquire two new tackles in the 2014 draft. Stewart is close to done and, frankly, Roos isn't far behind him. If I could get good odds on the Titans taking an OT in round 1 right now, I would put some good money on it.
    steverife high fives this.
  7. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $325
    I was sick to my stomach to see our last play of the first half. Rams rush three and we can't protect Locker with five, for more than 2 seconds. Otto got destroyed on that play.
    smili high fives this.
  8. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,046

Foku is average at best. And McCarthy:injured: cannot sustain being healthy.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,416
    I could have sworn I saw Gooden make a tackle on ST. He looked fast and hits hard!
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,046
    He might still be a year away. But I loved that pick.
    nbtoppers2 and steverife high five this.