Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

David Boston released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,676
    Just read that the Bucs released Boston. That guy was really, really good several years back, I know he is sort of a head case, maybe not in a T.O. way but he is. If the coaches could get him straightened out and he could return to his old form that would make for quite a WR corps. It would really make up for Calico being a waste of time.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $632
    You cannot be serious
    :biglaugh:
  2. MadAboutMcNair Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $0
    Unfortunately for that guy he's a walking league mandated suspension in the making.:gag: :gag: :gag:
  3. maximus Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    He's been with more teams in the past couple of years than Paris Hilton has been with men...no. There is a reason he has been cut by every team, he stinks
  4. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,676
    I'm not saying we should mortgage the future for him just that once, not that long ago, he was a dominate WR and if he could be straightened out he could be put to use here.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,370
    he has been with 3 teams in 4 years. He didn't play last year as he tries to come back from knee problems.

I think the Buccs will re-sign him (he was released due to injury and lack of depth on their O-Line)
  5. MacNine Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    No thanks!! Steroids and his obsession with bulking up has ruined a promising career.
  6. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    Yup I was remembering he was roid junky but did not want to take time looking it up. His best years came on the juice now he is clean and unemployed.
  7. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    No thank you.

We've already got our own problems to deal with (BV, Starks).

He'd be the last thing we'd need, right now.
  8. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    He's not just a head-case at this point; he's broken in a few ways physically. Nah, don't need him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.