Dareus on Sports Science

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

But...but... Deuce thinks he sucks.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Because he does.

Sports science used Jordan Farmar for an episode too... who cares?

Sports Science sucks now. All it is is "so and so gave off so much lbs of force... and in this much time".

He was still mediocre on the football field. Too bad he's not lining up on 160lb guys every game.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Sports science makes EVERY player they have look good. Who cares? Stop jumping on the nads of every Bama player.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Just sayin it's pretty impressive to be performing better than Woodley and Suh. If you don't care then don't post?

5. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Most impressive thing on sports science was when they were looking at the Rampage Jackson slam on from back in Pride. Off topic I know but that's what I think of whenever someone brings up SS.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I remember the Derrick Brooks hit which was really impressive too

7. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I remember Damian Williams being able to catch anything within the radius of a 2-car garage and being able to do some crazy one-handed catch deal.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What's crazier is- Suh and Woodley both are 5x's the football players than Dareus is, regardless of what Sports Science says.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I absolutely HATE how Sports Science presents their findings to the viewers. They speak to us like we're 7 year old children.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar