Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Daniel Graham a Titan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Moolah:
    $0
    nope
  2. MadAboutMcNair Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $0
    We Need a TE BAD. We can't trust Troupe, his not consistent at all. And Kinney might not ever play again. That just leaves Scaife. And while I think he's a pretty good TE, I would love to see another BIG target for Vince.
  3. MattPan25 Guest

we have troupe and scaife, we could just draft a 3rd. im not worried about it. we have a 2 good ones.
  4. FightinTitan Guest

If Graham is willing to accept a smaller contract, then come on over. The titans are not and can not afford to over pay for a position that they have adequate people in place.
  5. DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

Moolah:
    $0
    I'd love to see Daniel Graham a Titan. Good blocker and can catch. Fairly agile and tough. Good fit for an injury prone TE core.
    • Staff / Moderator

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P.

McNair
    Troupe is unreliable and undependable. Scaife is a tight end in name only; he's actually an H-back. Does anybody really count on him as an on-line blocker?

I want to have Hartsock in there as my blocking TE.
  6. Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Moolah:
    $10
    Yes, Beast. You apparently don't follow the Pats but i've seen Graham bowl over Linebackers like what. :grrr:

You said it yourself Starkiller, Kinney is gone. Troupe DIDN'T step up in his place as we had hoped. Graham made $500,000 last year. That's not huge money though it's safe to say with slim FA pickins that number will go up a bit. I think Graham could be a HUGE young weapon if we could make the money work.
  7. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    It depends on the market. I wouldn't be willing to put nearly the money I'd have put into Gonzalez. He'd be a decent pickup, as long as he isn't nearly at Tony's numbers...
  8. Sannyasin Guest

I could see giving him 1.25-1.5 mil a year for 4 years. He's young and talented. He's a very good run blocker and a pretty decent receiver.

He's made some big drops but as a run blocking first TE, he'd be very good.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.