Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dan Koppen visiting Titans this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 2, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    It's normal for guys to think things over for a week at this stage of free agency. Only those big fish get lured in immediately, the others slowly fill teams needs.
  2. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,795
    you would have thought Wyatt would have tweeted something out. Like whether he was thinking it over, if he was still in town. Did we even offer a contract
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    IDK what happened in their meeting with Koppen, but no news isn't bad news. When Wyatt tweets "Koppen signs with Seattle" or something, then be mad.

I'm just happy to know our front office now sees the Amano sucks.
    2 people high five this.
  4. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,795
    I wonder who finally got in Munchs ear and told him to wise up on Amano. That he isn't good and needs to go. Maybe Bruce?
  5. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055

My guess is that he knew Amano sucked, just didn't want to bail on him mid season with no better options.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    I like to think it was me who opened his eyes to Amano being a scrub. I've been hating on him for years. It's been difficult on me.
    1 people high five this.
  7. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $428
    Looks like dad here is looking for a nap.

I would love for us to suddenly get the news that we have signed Koppen to a long term deal.

Talk about having a solid line.
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,363
    Only thing I've read is that he left and both parties are interested and seems like he's taking the weekend to make a decision. We might know something Monday or Tuesday, I'm guessing.
  9. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    I'm thinking that no news is good news. Koppen so far hasn't been linked to any teams other then us and the Patriots and the Pats just resigned his replacement.

This feels just like the Kameron Wimbly deal. He vists, everything goes quite for a few days, he signs.
  10. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,728
    How bout that Dan Koppen. Quite the center I hear
    2 people high five this.