Cuts/Waives - Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Agreed.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

San Fran could use Rogers.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

DE/DT Michael Haynes from the Bears. Could help us for sure.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:yes:

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd bet he's near the top of the list. Be great to get a Kevin Carter type KVB.

I was surprised I didn't see more names released, like Jerome McDougal of the Eagles for instance. I bet teams are holding some players back like we are, hoping for a trade.

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Damien Nash was released as was David Terrell by the Broncos.

I don't know about Edwards. Got a feeling he'd cost us.

I do hope we trade for interesting players and not bubble guys. For instance, I don't want to give up Billy Volek for Jerome McDougal, you know?

Now, if we're using Lamont Thompson or Peter Sirmon as trade bait, then I don't care as much.

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

We would not get much for Volek any way though.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm leaning toward keeping Billy myself. I'd at least start him for the Jets game, and maybe a San Diego audition as well.

9. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Anything interesting on the wavier wire?

New England cut DT Dan Klecho & Dallas cut last year's starting ORT Rob Petitti. Those 2 look interesting. Any others out there?

10. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

NE cut Klecho? I thought he was a good 2nd tier DT. Wow, It would be cool if we signed him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar