Curse of the Terrible Towel?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

OK first off I don't believe in superstitions I don't need to, I'm walking bad luck any damn way. I'm sick and tired of hearing it too, but guess what folks this subject will not go away until this team gets a clean win which I don't see happening until we play Buffalo (and even then I can see a Brady and Moss combo out of Edwards and TO) or until we start playing the NFC West teams. I know why we suck right now it has nothing to do with the freakin towel or Baltimore Hangover or any other evil spirits in the league. You don't like hearing about it, too bad you're gonna keep hearing about it because it does give certain a-holes on ESPN (Merril Hoge and Skip Bayless in particular) out there a reason to bring this team up in a negative light something else I'm sick and tired as well

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It is BS but it is highly coincidental that since we did it we haven't won.

3. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

no. now stop it with all that

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Is it just a coincidence that I used to always step on the cracks, and now my mother is having back troubles?....hmmmmmmmm?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bengals have been crap for about 2 decades.

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Are you serious about the towel cure, destroy this thread

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

8. matou98

matou98 Camp Fodder

This thread is hillarious :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

9. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

The towel stuff was last year. the way I see it we have not won since we lost Steve...

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I think it was Chris Davis. We haven't won a game without that. Or maybe it's The "Coach's Dream" comment.

Or Brandon Jones, Or Not paying Carr. Or Eric King. It's easy to make up curses when your team is a failure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar