Cortland Finnegan has walked out of Titans camp!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I hope so. I don't i could cheer for Mason again after becoming a catbird. In my eyes, he's like Randy Moss. Never a Titan.

2. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

We seriously don't need this crap right now! Finny as stated by some of the posters to be a #2 CB at best. I say scratch him by trade or some other means and get the divas off this team. His pro bowl days were smoke and mirros because of a great defensive line, let his smart mouth and flashy temper find its way out of Tennessee. Good Riddance!

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

He was a Titan before a Ratbird, in his heart and mine he will always be a Titan.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

But unlike McNair he became a catbird douchebag like the rest of them.

5. Garo

Garo Starter

I seem to recall Mason and Finnegan not exactly being best of friends during Ravens game, maybe trading Finnegan will act as a closer for Mason to come here. ;)

I don't care if we sign Mason or not but I'm pretty confident he is a better "pro" than Finnegan. It's obvious we need better leaders than what we thought we had...ie...Finnegan.

Last year, he got into it with Nate during camp and basically called him soft publically. This year it was reported by Wyatt that he kept calling Hawkins a decoy during practice. He publically bashed Hasselbeck on the radio, granted it was before we signed him, but everyone knew we had interest in Matt.

I like him but as some have said, the act as worn thin. Trade him for Asante.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I just completely wipe guys who holdout etc. off my radar. They make it clear they don't care what the fans want, so who cares what they want. Same with CJ, not a Titan in my book til they're back on the field.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

...you think that's bad.. i only own 2 titans jersey (b/c im poor..) ... guess who the two are...
    HINT: 2 holdouts... 2 jerseys....

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

package Cortland and CJ for a 1st and 2nd next year and mark ingram.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Finnegan sucks. One year wonder.

I don't want him anymore. As others have said, let him walk. That said, we will need to make a trade for Asante or find another veteran corner who can still play.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Does Finny realize that $3.3mil is way more than he deserves? Shut your mouth and go to work. Otherwise GTFO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar