Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Cortland Finnegan has walked out of Titans camp!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    I hope so. I don't i could cheer for Mason again after becoming a catbird. In my eyes, he's like Randy Moss. Never a Titan.
  2. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872
    We seriously don't need this crap right now! Finny as stated by some of the posters to be a #2 CB at best. I say scratch him by trade or some other means and get the divas off this team. His pro bowl days were smoke and mirros because of a great defensive line, let his smart mouth and flashy temper find its way out of Tennessee. Good Riddance!
  3. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,872
    He was a Titan before a Ratbird, in his heart and mine he will always be a Titan.
  4. TitansJonne OG triple OG

Wright
    Moolah:
    $17
    But unlike McNair he became a catbird douchebag like the rest of them.
  5. Garo Starter

Moolah:
    $29
    I seem to recall Mason and Finnegan not exactly being best of friends during Ravens game, maybe trading Finnegan will act as a closer for Mason to come here. ;)

I don't care if we sign Mason or not but I'm pretty confident he is a better "pro" than Finnegan. It's obvious we need better leaders than what we thought we had...ie...Finnegan.

Last year, he got into it with Nate during camp and basically called him soft publically. This year it was reported by Wyatt that he kept calling Hawkins a decoy during practice. He publically bashed Hasselbeck on the radio, granted it was before we signed him, but everyone knew we had interest in Matt.

I like him but as some have said, the act as worn thin. Trade him for Asante.
  6. Bababooey Veteran

Wright
    Moolah:
    $148
    I just completely wipe guys who holdout etc. off my radar. They make it clear they don't care what the fans want, so who cares what they want. Same with CJ, not a Titan in my book til they're back on the field.
  7. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    ...you think that's bad.. i only own 2 titans jersey (b/c im poor..) ... guess who the two are...
    HINT: 2 holdouts... 2 jerseys....
  8. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    package Cortland and CJ for a 1st and 2nd next year and mark ingram.
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,243
    Finnegan sucks. One year wonder.

I don't want him anymore. As others have said, let him walk. That said, we will need to make a trade for Asante or find another veteran corner who can still play.
  10. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,243
    Does Finny realize that $3.3mil is way more than he deserves? Shut your mouth and go to work. Otherwise GTFO.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.