Cortland Finnegan has walked out of Titans camp!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Finnegan can holdout as long as he wants. He's on the decline, and is another liability much like Tony Brown was. I'd like to have him there, but Verner is the future, and McCourty may just be good enough to lock down the No.2 CB job without much issue. My only concern with all this is if Verner or McCourty go down with an injury. We have no depth after those 2.

2. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I personally think this Cortland's desperate attempt to ensure he's a Titan beyond this year. As I said before, I think Cortland is unsure his play will warrant the Titans resigning him after the season.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This. Considering the sorry @$$ and embarrassing season he had last year he should be thankful he even has a job on this team. "What has Cortland done for us lately" I ask, get punched in the head and rip off Andre Johnson's helmet was about all he did that made a splash last year. If he wants to play hardball just trade for a guy like Asante and let Cortland sit.

CJ has a legit complaint for wanting more money, Finnegan should just be lucky to have a spot on this team after the stunt he pulled with AJ.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Trade Finny to Dallas. They need cbs and may overpay. If we could get a 2nd or 3rd for him, it will all be worth it.

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Bingo. He has zero leverage here.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

knowing that old geezer jones... we might even get a first.... maybe two!!!

7. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

terrymc13 Terry McCormick
    Finnegan had said last week in radio interview that he believed this would be his last year with #titans

i hope so

8. Garo

Garo Starter

Straight up trade...Asante for Finnegan. Everyone wins.

9. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

Do you think this, coupled with CJ's hold out might put DMase off from coming to us now?

10. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Trade Finny and Hope for Mays. Vernor/McCourty/Walker and possibly Tommie Campbell as CB's. What ever happened to Rod Hood? Has he recovered from his injury yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar