Cortland Finnegan has walked out of Titans camp!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

The team would know if Finny missed meetings due to illness and they have probably been told by Finny's agent the reason for his absence

2. titanfan77

titanfan77 Starter

This makes zero sense. He'd have to know he get blistered by fans/media if he did something like this.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm pretty suprised by this. Especially since Finny was making decent (not great) but decent money.

CJ's dispute I can understand. He wasn't even sniffing at what CJ's making. But this Finny situation just has me scratching my head.

The timing, his current pay...doesn't make any sense to me. Waiting to hear more about the story.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

I hope he misses a few pre season games, ATV and McCourty play well, and then he decides to come back after being fined. Then returns to find out he lost his job.

Munch is a huge believer in being a pro. Finny is not doing that. So sit your down.

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Frank Walker as 3rd CB. That is scary...

6. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

This is really mind-blowing. Not sure what Finnegan is wanting, exactly. But I would personally call up San Francisco and at least talk about a deal involving Finnegan for Mays.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Ai2Ai

Ai2Ai Starter

Selfish. If true I just lost whatever respect I had for him. Let him sit home if true.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well, we're just going off of the story that is out there. Multiple reputable sources are reporting that he left camp, and that it was over a contract dispute. Maybe it will come out that this was all a big misunderstanding. But as of right now, it doesn't look good on Finny.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If he had a top 10 CB season last year, I could swallow this. Right now, he's a #2 on half the teams in this league. Let him sit at home and send Bud $30k a day. That $3.3 mil will begin to dwindle quickly.

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

This must be how it felt when ppl found out VY quit. I want finny gone. I don't want him back, trade him please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar