Contact the Media

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Although before the season I thought we had no chance, we really did blow it.

Opening day against Jags and last Sunday vs Colts we looked pathetic and unmotivated. We win those two games and we are playing the Texans for the division championship final game of the season.

Texans minus Schaub,Mario,AndreJohnson are not that much better than us top to bottom.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Blowing it implies we had control of it. We never did. Losing to the Jags and Colts proves we are merely an average team. Texans won 7 in a row while missing most of their best players. Do you not understand we are not better than the Texans now, or before?

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Yes carpe diem the Titans did not, more like Rutum Puga Pyga.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you are wrong.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am right.

Now what?

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

clearly you have not considered that the cows suck

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The Titans that lost to the Saints are as good as the Texans that lost to the Panthers.

We had control before the season started. We blew it in two shoulda-won games vs divisional opponents.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

1 game does not a season make.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

With no due respect to the Texans simply outa hatred (lol), i dont think thats fair. Hands down, best assistant this year has been their DC, Wade.

Panthers O has been pretty darn good this year. I believe Wade's absence was a big reason y they lost...

(but, i didnt see the game, so i can't be for sure)

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

When the Titans miss the playoff by one game it sort of does now doesn't it?:grrr:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar