Confessions - Embarrassing stuff you did?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

how big of a second bung hole did they gouge into you anyways?

I had some attention there one time and the doctor suggested the same thing, but I was able too cut those things into like 5 or 6 bandages each.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

You ever tell Francis to lighten up? :D

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I used to work a line cook and would need to buy finger cots from time to time to use under gloves if you cut yourself with a prep knife...
    One time a really cute girl was running the grocery checkout when I bought a few of these.
    She obviously had no idea what a finger cot was for and let out a snicker.

How do you even start to explain? I just walked away - head hanging low...

This is a finger cot..
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

5. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Saturday was my 21st birthday. My goal was to get as smashed as possible paying as little as possible for the alcohol. I was going around from bar to bar using my birthday as an excuse to get random people to buy me shots. It was going pretty real good and i eventually got drunk enough to start hitting on this really good looking girl. I was actually hitting it off with her and decided to go outside to have a smoke with her.

It was going really good at this point so i decided to go for the kiss to seal it. I leaned in for the kiss and right then all the shots finally got the better of me causing me to puke all over her. She flipped out and took off on me, i just shrugged and went back inside to get more people to buy me shots.

I'd say it was a pretty good night though, got drunk without paying for a single drink and got a funny story out of it.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Hmmm, I'd say the carved aboyt a three inch by half inch by half inch chunk out. I've had it done twice now. My plumber's crack is pretty impressive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar