Confessions - Embarrassing stuff you did?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Laughing at the lady falling into the fountain reminds me that on a recent trip to AZ I totally spaced on my rental car upon leaving a restaurant and plopped down in someone else' vehicle. That was a good laugh for several observers.
    Naturally I fumed a bit..

Anyone else have a similar tale?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oh I'm sure I have several. But your story reminded me of a very similar thing I did several years ago. My friends and I were sitting in a booth in the bar area of a Ruby Tuesday's just having drinks one night. Another friend of mine had just got back in town from a trip and asked if I could come pick her up (she just lived a few minutes from the restaurant) so I did. When we got back to RT I plopped back down in the booth and, because I was looking at whatever was on the TV, it took me a minute before I realized that my friends had moved to the barstools and I just sat down with some random family. :ha:

It was very embarrassing even though it doesn't sound like such a big deal in retrospect.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Dry humping in a park in ashland city one night when I was 18 and getting busted by a sneaky fking cop. Idk if that was the bad part, but when I saw the cop at the last second I jumped over the seats real fast into the driver seat and just left my GF out to dry(lol4literally) in back seat.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

oHO!

walking out of a restaurant once and it was raining, I took a step off the sidewalk and my feet slipped out from under me. One of those body ends up parallel with the ground while in the air and it takes 3 minutes to hit the ground kinds of fall...
    And I had a drink in my hand (fountain) top comes off mid-air... the drink itself spills out, and it crashes down on me. I look up and tons of people can't help but laugh but still ask 'are you ok?'...

Outside of that- really nothing. I'm graceful.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I stepped on a chipmunk once and yelled.

I could feel him dying under my foot, it was bad. Still to this day my uncle makes fun of me for screaming. It was kind of a manly scream, but I was like 14 so there may have been a little high pitch to it.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Kinda gross but it is the only thing I really have.

I had come down with a real bad stomach virus when I was overseas. I couldn't eat anything but I still drank quite a bit of water so I wouldn't end up in worse shape. Well, as I was going back to bed, I felt I had to throw up and I was no where near a bath room. So I am running to the closest one when I pass a group of women and managed to throw up all the water I had been drinking in front of them:lol:.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I crushed like 5 dozen cupcakes one day at the grocery store. I thought they were in a glass case and I went to lean on it.....but there was no case, they were just displayed in the open.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LMAO that's awesome. :ha:

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

One drunken evening quite a few years ago I apparently tried to prevent 3 strippers from taking their clothes off. Shouting that 'they don't want to do this'.

I have no recollection or clue as to why I did it. I was a local laughing stock for a while.:ha:

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I tried to jump a fence to avoid a cover charge and ended up catching the crotch of my shorts and ripping them BAD in front of about 50 people.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar