Complaint about the behavior of my Madden game

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Anthony4Titans, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I suck online... at least as of late. I've always been able to maintain a 2/1 or higher W/L ratio, but this year I suck.

I can't stop the run, I suck at finding the holes in zones. It seems like there are way too many dropped passes also.

But playing the CPU is too boring IMO.
  2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

the only way I can enjoy franchise mode is if I let the game flow call every play and play on all madden, and super sim defense.

It's a bit of a challenge when you're coaching staff is calling the stupidest plays in some situations and you're not able to run your money plays every downl like you would online.
  3. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

I play on all madden, playing on 012 now, but i hardley ever throw a pick, i'd rather take a sack instead of thrown and interception, the only way i throw a pick is if i get the reciever buttons mixed up and i throw it somewhere i most definatly didn't mean too. I would love to play online more, but i don't have internet at home, so i'm stuck, playing against the computer, demolishing them almost everygame, i beat the colts 63-3 yesterday, total snooze fest
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I have a complaint about my madden game. I sat the case with the disc inside over a lamp for a second, so I could read some tiny text on the TV and... forgot I put it there. 3 "wtf is that smell?" and an hour and a half....=partially melted disc and case.

Sigh
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

My only complaint about Madden this year is that I wasted 65 dollars on it. I could have bought another guitar and got something I could use.

I guess after 5 or so years, it's just lost its fun to me.
  6. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

i feel the same, nothing really changed at all, i would have been better off just staying with playing 2011
  7. HugeTitansFan

HugeTitansFan Camp Fodder

I throw like 2 picks a game. And I've noticed that there corners are always stuck like glue on my receivers but when I'm on defense, my corners are leaving receivers wide open... I love the Franchise Mode and I think the Free Agent bidding is great. I get Osi Umenyiora every time.. haha
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Sliders are your friend. Find a good set of sliders online and then tweak to your liking. I have finally got mine to the point where every game is a challenge and I do lose games every now and then.

Madden right out of the box with no slider adjustments is borderline unplayable IMO. You'll either win every game 45-0 on the lower settings or you'll get robbed with Superman type physics on all-madden. Getting the sliders right takes time and is definitely a pain. But its worth it IMO.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I literally haven't played Madden since 2001. I need to get back into the swing of things.
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

^The only thing that's changed since then is the cover.
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.