COMING SOON: FXFL

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Football is an expensive sport, it would never be what soccer baseball and basketball are worldwide, but it is the most exciting game to see and play, at some point it will span the globe, its on Roger Goodells to-do list.

2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I don't even want it to be international.

This is OUR sport!!

Merica damnit!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

true

quite debatable, especially if you were asking Europeans, S. Americans, Australians (cept Gunny) Asians, or Africans. majority of continents would disagree, I'd assume the 2 people and the penguins in Antarctica would as well.

Doubtful, IMO.

No doubt about it. He will fail, though.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Football is king, if you disagree you can get out.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

It is king in the USA, 100 percent. Worldwide.. if you go to India, Sweden, Russia, Johannesburg, you'd be lucky if 1 out of 100 people knows even the slightest thing about American football.

It's a 1 country phenomenon, not a worldwide one. To bring this full circle, the USA won't even support two professional leagues. (not counting the NCAA where they get paid as well)

Cricket has a much bigger international presence. Tiddlywinks has a bigger international presence. Goodell has his work cut out for him.

6. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Soccer is the worldwide sport right now and I dont see that changing. I only watched the Cup when the USA was involved.

I do like the idea that most of those soccer teams have hooligans/fight clubs. They ususally meet at their official team bar have some drinks and then go to their preset fight with the oposing team's fight club....kick the **** out of each other and then go watch the game.

Not sure I would fight anybody in behalf of my Titans....not worth the bloody nose.

Its tailgating at its best....watch the "E Street Hooligans" movie.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not entierly true

thriving amateur leagues in Germany/UK, but totally eclipsed by soccer

http://www.efaf.info/

8. 8and8

8and8 Starter

Scotland is actually where curling originated. Come on, Canada, if you are going to falsely claim you invented something, pick something a little more entertaining than curling. Mancala for instance.

9. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Thanks for the clarification....did not know that. I guess all Canada has left to be proud of is "Tim Hortons"....

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I see what you did there ...

always have roundball and Bieber

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar